NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dunno if it's old news or not. I picked up a couple of these at the Rod Run in Pigeon Forge TN. this weekend. The guys there said that it's the 1st show that they've been at. Show price $10. 4 colors..black, blue, silver, and yellow. I bought black and yellow. 1:24 scale and made by JadaToys. VERY Detailed. Here's some pics for ya. :) Sorry if it's old news.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
damn taht loooks sweet.. the yellow one looks like SWIFTS car... lol... post pics of the blue one... can u buy me one and ill give u like 15 shipped?

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I didn't know if you guys had seen them yet. I didn't buy a blue one but it looks like spectra blue. I can't buy anymore. That carshow was just this weekend and it was a 3 hr drive for me. Here's some more pics for those that havent seen them.

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Yeah, Bat has been keeping the site updated on them. Good detail. Just the car is too riced out for me. If I bought it, I would tear it apart, shave all the crap off, and repaint. Then I'm still stuck with a Celica on 20's and hydros. :(

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
buckeye23 said:
Question for you...

When you bought the yellow and black, did they come with the extra hood, extra set of rims, and extra axles?

I hear that only the red and blue are official Jada releases.
Nope, no extra pieces. Not even a box. I did see the box that they came in and it was a large box that would probably hold about 10 of these cars.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
buckeye23 said:
That's what I was afraid of....I don't think these are official Jada Toys Celicas...
I saw the box that they came in and it said jada toys. The car says jadatoys all over it too as well as on the bottom. I think it might be some sort of multi pak type deal for dealers. :confused:

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
I have the Blue one Jamie, I bought it at the auto show here in ATL for 20 bucks with all the extras (hood,axels,wheels,etc...) Hey where were they selling them I didn't see them at the rod run? Of course we didn't do much walking because one of my friends had a minor falling down the stairs incident on friday night because she was trashed. Crusing over there was pretty fun.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Black00GTS said:
Coolwheels00: Are you going to go to the NOPI South Eastern Mini-Truck / Compact Nationals? Or anyone for that matter.

If I would have known about the Rod Run I would have went. Damn!
When is it? I've been to the Nopi Nats the last couple years. I'll probably go again. It was so damn humid last year. bleh..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts