NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Just trying to put something together in the N.E. area. It seems like everyone in NE is hiding. We really need to put something together. I know there are a lot of ppl from Mass. out there, not to mention NH and ME. I was thinking of somewhere like Hampton Beach or something like that. Lets find out who is out there and toss around some ideas.

Remember you dont need to have your celi all hooked up, its just a chance to meet new friends and enjoy our cars.

Lets go NE.... you know itll be snowing soon :AF:

Bill

·
Registered
928 Posts
Hot Import Nights ? is it going to be the same show as last time? (import expression?)

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'll be heading down to HIN with a couple friends from my work...
Look for my car...(in the parking lot :))

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
i will be going with my friend from work. look for us parked in the lot next to each other around 4:30pm. i have my spec blue and he has a silver gs-t spyder with chrome rims, greddy exhaust, and stickaz all over the car :gay: :gap:

you goin Kia? maybe we can meet up and you can hook me up with the wheel lock

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well if there is anyone interested here. The meet will be July 26th at Hampton Beach. A few ppl will be spending the nite so it should be alot of fun. Right now we have about 10 ppl coming so let me know.

Thanks,
Bill

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
anything going on in Vermont around the 11th of October??? I'm headin up there for a wedding and I should have some free time to chill, prolly be there 5 or days, would like to meet up w/ some vermont ppl that are around.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Seems like it is almost impossible to make a good time for everyone. Im definately up for ideas everyone. I know we can get a big meet going. Celica2kGts and I even went down to NJ for the Seaside meet last weekend. So no excuses that it is too far
:gap: .

IC2COP You still coming up in July? Anyway i doubt there will be anything going on here. People seem to scared to get together. But Ill definately hook up with ya while you are here. Just give me a shout.

Bill

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
whooaa thats right. "whatman" - i remember u from the seaside meet. so your from VT huh? wow dasss what i'm talking about! Straight haulin a$$ to make those meets. hahaha. ur cool as hell bro. hope to see u again at another meet!

·
Registered
504 Posts
heyhey, just picked up my '03 gts yesterday and im about ready to drive ANYWHERE, lol, im just south of boston, 128 belt, i'd be down to hook up and scope some of ya whips.........I had a 2002GT before that ended up in the J-yard if ya know what i mean, but that aint happenin to my new baby.

....one

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.