NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've done a search on Google and even their Image search and didn't come up with any large hi-res photos of the Yellow/Purple Wedsports JGTC Celica. I was able to find the Espelir JGTC car but I need some photos of the Wedsports one...

Does anyone know a site that has any photos of it? I"m doing a project for a Photoshop class of mine at school and I want to do it on that celica. If anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it. THanks in advance.... :)

·
Just call me GnG
3,750 Posts
Powered by a 3S-GTE single turbo producing 300hp, hence, GT300... cars with about 300hp. Its also RWD and weighs about 2310lb. All the specs are on JGTC.net unless its got weight hanicap then that changes things.
Np TRD!

·
Registered
199 Posts
...can't wait till December to see these run!

·
Just call me GnG
3,750 Posts
hehe Ditto. Screw the huge ignorant D1 crowd, i'm headed out to where the real racing is. Dont get me wrong, im a D1 fan, but the fans in general are annoying! I just love it when those ricer groups start chanting "HAA CHI ROW KU!" And BOO'D Rhy Millen! WTF?! oops, got carried away there.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by LBCelica2KI
Can't wait for JGTC @ Cali Speedway. Has anyone bought their tickets yet?
I did, me and some friends and cousins bought some for Saturday races in Dec.

·
Premium Member
7,616 Posts
Gas-n-Grease said:
In the US? Wouldnt this be the first event held in US soil? .... anyway, "free" satellite gave out :D so wouldnt have seen it on speed channel.
It has been broadcast on Speed before. It looked like a freaking demolition derby. Cars getting smashed into left and right. I would rather watch World Challenge or Grand Am, personally.

But it's still better than drifting..

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
any good pics of the other celicas competing as well?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts