NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
SPREAD THE HATE
4,423 Posts
Name thread? Reported.
Enjoy your temp ban you sorry piece of sh!t.
Also, nice riced out car, is it still F&F mode over in Waterford? That looks awful.

·
Oh. Snap. Ohsnapohsnap
2,517 Posts
actually this is hilarious because the other day in chat, Miller, ajh and I were prodding this guy to post in OT. also, he said he would be on JC's nuts as well as his running mate. actually i think he said he wanted to be his slave, and miller was pretty accepting of this

miller turns out picked a ricer VP slave nut hugger:laugh:

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
dear god, i couldnt wait till you posted in OT

your car is a disgrace to all that is celica, also, im hammered. that is all, you can proceed to jump off a cliff now noob.
Attaboy!:thumbup:

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
SK Ricecooker, you might want to put a block/password on your photobucket account...anyone can access it at the moment. Hopefully you see this before your s*** is posted. And you may want to get rid of the center exhaust.

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
Good to see you made it here alive. For your first duty as my slave, I order you to post pictures of females you've banged in the past, women you're currently banging (if any), and nude pictures of your girlfriend (if you have one).

Shall you post any of the above, you will immediately ceased to be ridiculed (through my dictatorship) by others, and promptly move up the ranks as a valued member of OT.

ateens4 said:
**** jcmiller
:fawk:

boothten said:
Name thread? Reported.
Enjoy your temp ban you sorry piece of sh!t.
Also, nice riced out car, is it still F&F mode over in Waterford? That looks awful.
He won't be banned, I'm looking into it.

atrac7GTS said:
actually this is hilarious because the other day in chat, Miller, ajh and I were prodding this guy to post in OT. also, he said he would be on JC's nuts as well as his running mate. actually i think he said he wanted to be his slave, and miller was pretty accepting of this
atrac7GTS said:
miller turns out picked a ricer VP slave nut hugger
Zero said:
This is a good move by Miller. A ricer VP will appeal to a wide demographic of ricer celica owners.
"It's Miller time!"
It's all part of my master scheme. Much like McCain did in the past election by choosing Palin as his running mate, I too must appeal to a certain genre of people to help win me some extra votes. In this sense, it's the ricers I need. God knows marc will solicit the hell out of you to get your vote, there is really no other suitable option to choose from.

Remember, vote for me.

·
Un-Registered User
1,327 Posts
SK Ricecooker, you might want to put a block/password on your photobucket account...anyone can access it at the moment. Hopefully you see this before your s*** is posted. And you may want to get rid of the center exhaust.
Please elaborate :shrugs:

Never mind;)

1 - 20 of 89 Posts