NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ne Meet ON Kind of with damp people

for those of you who didnt see it in the thread, the meet at Palisades for this saturday is going to have to be cencelled- the weather is supposed to suck and a lot of people arent going to show- we will def get something going when the weather is more reliable though

**edited** ok check post below

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
ARGH!! ok- you have no idea how many emails i got saying i should reschedule it- how about this-- if it rains, the meet will be at least rescheduled for those who dont want to head out- some people still want to be there rain or shine and thats great- ill be there

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
There rescheduling was the smart thing to do.

Not to mention Import Xpression in Boston is this weekend and theres another PreMeet going down over there.
The Xpression show is rain or shine since its indoors.

Anybody else apart from Mass. guys going?

SeeCeli,

whats the date for the next meet?

EDIT: 1800 and going strong. Carry on.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dunno yet-- so some people like rioted when i cancelled so the meet will still happen for those who can brave the rain but understood it wont be as big a turnout- we will def have another one and when we set that date i will keep you all posted... see some of you tomorrow

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i will see you guys there- and for those who sent me absolute hate mail (heheh no one here right?? nah i am sure it is all people from other groups) CHILL- no big deal! it'll still be a good time- and we'll do it again too!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.