NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
North East OG member
12,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have all the engine bay plastic for a GTS. I'm not too sure if it's the same for a GT but i'm pretty sure it's the same.

NE1 interested let me know via email or PM. Please don't forget to give me a price. I'm not too sure how much it goes for but i'm going to check around.

thanx
Mike J

passenger side plastic (sold)
fuse box plastic (sold)

ECU cover (NOT sold)
Valve cover (NOT sold)

·
North East OG member
12,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
i took some pic's today but i can't seem to find the cable to hook it up to the modem. hopefuly i should be able to find it by tomorrow. i will find it asap.

well ben(banana ryce) can speak for my credibility! right ben:gap: .....i'v been on this board for 2 years and i can asure u i'm not into ripping people off. I know how it feels and i'm not the person that would do that.

if by any chance i can not get the pics up, i'm sorry. i hope u could find it in u to trust me. if not, i'm sorry. :)

I got ur PM ben, celi girl, scott and jackie. please send me u guys zip, so i could find out the shipping info;)

more offers are still welcome:D

EDIT: I don't think i'm going to sell the small skiny plastic at the bottom cuz it's scratched up bad and it has a crack in it. so i guess that's off

·
North East OG member
12,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i got the whole engine bay off a wrecked celi. i'm doing a motor swap so, i have some extra parts here and there that i'm not using.

·
North East OG member
12,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey hybrid....u got a pm

where is 80110??:confused:

for all who are interested please state ur location+zip. if u only state ur zip, i would actually have to look it up. so please state ur location or state too

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
OMG I NEED THE LARGE piece on the left side and the small peice in the front! please! iwill pay $$$ my dealer can get em andi need em for a car show! peace

·
North East OG member
12,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
GOOD NEWS: for those of you that asked me about the valve
cover, I found an extra 1 (for a GTS) in good
condition.

BAD NEWS: 2 of the plastics have already been sold. Please look
at my first post for details.

any1 interested in the other 2 please let me know. I'm willing to part out for very decent/reasonable offer.

thanx

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
why didnt you pm me and ask me to meet the other guys price? instead give me no option and sell it on it even though i was the first interested...very lame man...oh well

·
North East OG member
12,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm very sorry for not coming back to you man. to my defence i have never sold NEthing on this site and i'm a noob when it comes to that kinda stuff.

I know i can't do NEthing now, but i will say that i'm sorry for conducting a poor communications w/ u.:(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts