NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
eh stings in the bay area has been happening since 2000. you get use to it after awhile.

·
Registered
834 Posts
I think people forget that the Fast and the Furious was a MOVIE, and their street races were filmed on a closed set pretending to be tuned into the police radio frequency.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I think people forget that the Fast and the Furious was a MOVIE, and their street races were filmed on a closed set pretending to be tuned into the police radio frequency.
I hate that movie because of all the people that think that they are like the Fast and the Furious.

I don't know if anyone has seen this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oArzG2zGXj4

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
not everyone is always pretending to listening to police frequencies but yeah that was a bad idea. i talked to a guy from down here who got his car impounded that night. be said hes been tons of times and that was the first time in years cops showed up to that place but lately the scene has been hot so getting that many cars together not so much a good idea ya know. i would never go to something like that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts