NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wuz up So. Cal...... I have a great opportunity for 1 lucky person... A Brake Mfg. from back east is wanting your input on their product... They will supply all the vehicles to test... But at the same time they also want to make a video and use your vehicles for footage and still shots.. This event will take place next Monday the 24th at California Speedway in Fontana... It will start at 8:00 am sharp, so we advise to be early or just caravan with us... We are only allowed to invite 3 guests, and we thought what better way than to have them actually participate in this event... The one stipulation is that they want some clean rides at the track... Your car has to be GO n' Show.... or you know what I mean... Anyone intrested please call J.C. at Hotchkis Tuning... 562-907-7757..... Thanks.....!!!

·
Registered
687 Posts
JC im down... what exactly do u mean go n show... I have exhaust, intake, and oil cooler is that enough go? I have hotchkis springs :)

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
I need big break system :)
I have turbo ontop of what you see on the bottom.
What does this include we get to keep the big break system?
1 major criteria you left out may be which type car do you need, a GT-S or a GT?

·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
Yea what are the initial qualifications? I'm down. See Sig for mods and photos. :)

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
im interested tooo.. let me know .. heres my contact nu mber... 949 338 5155

·
Registered
687 Posts
I vote Turbo Mike as participant ... hes got the pimpest ride in socal!

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
Hey guys... Ill see one of you Monday :D

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
Thanks for the vote guys :) , but more information would be great.
Are we just testing better brake pads or big brakes? Just kinda wondering because what was posted is kinda vague.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
h0l0grafik said:
JC im down... what exactly do u mean go n show... I have exhaust, intake, and oil cooler is that enough go? I have hotchkis springs :)
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
Please guys no more flames please.
For performance short of custom turbo or supercharger an Intake + Exhaust + Header is about it for performance for a celica. He is only short of a header... NeSyO03 you know you are laughing at alot of people who comes to this board right? Because most of the board member has these as their performance mods.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
No i wasn't laughin at the performance mods he has....i was laughin at how he thinks his car is show and go. A GT auto celica with 19" rims and subs in the back.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Guys, thanx for all the replies.... I certainly appreciate all your feedback.. We got the last of the 3 early this morning... (Brian Thacker) I wanted all the cars we brought to not only look really cool, but could run as well.. We have a wide variety going with us... A Celica, WRX and an RSX... All of which look really cool and all can flat out run....!! I will keep all of you guys posted on our next TECH DAY here at Hotchkis... Last years event was a hit and this year we will combine all the Celicas, Matrix's and Corollas for this event.... I'll post the info real SOON...!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts