NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
-- Email from company --

Our company, *** , makes 3D models of cars for use in video
games. One of our clients has asked that we locate and model the Celica SS2.
We are located in Southern California. As a real SS2 would likely be illegal
here, are you aware of whether there are any individuals who have
cosmetically converted a US Celica to an SS2.

-------------------------

If you are interested and you have a SS2 or SS2 replica please email me at [email protected] with your contact information so I may forward it onto the company.

Thanks,
Larry Dougherty
www.NewCelica.org

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Im in.

·
Registered
22,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do not believe your Celica is a SS2. But if it is then email me your info and I'll pass it along.

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME.. I WILL NOT REPLY TO PMs.. Just email me contact info.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Get Edonkey2000 search "celica.max" (3D-Studio format) that should be a 3D mesh of the gen 7 not to scale and needs work but they could use it for a starting point. ELse there was a internet site which had scalled 3D CAD meshes of the gen 7 but I forgot the link save them doing the donkey work just use their basic mesh and adapt.

Saying that if they have that pen-touch mapping device press down onthe car all over and the PC generates a shell, that would be kewl from a modified car point of view with kit. gives you x-y-z in model space. Then a bit of tweeking to bring it all together.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
^ I think its like the Euro/JDM spec Celica GT. I dont see how VoodooTRD's Celica is an SS2, Im assuming they want a stock looking one that's right hand drive.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts