NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so some of you may remember that I just changed my lift bolts the long way and after putting it back together the car wouldn't start. So I took it all apart again and found out the timing was out about 90*. So i put it all back together and voila, car starts. Idling rough as hell and barely move in gear. So, I tear it down and adjust the exhaust cam(looking at the sprocket turn it 1 tooth clockwise) and put it back together, and voila, car runs smooth while idling, but rough as hell when in gear trying to move. So, I get out my OBD II scanner and what do you know, I have a cylinder 3 and 4 misfire and 02 heater circuit code come up. P0135 was the code i believe.

Does anyone know how I might go about fixing the 02 circuit heater problem or fixing the cylinder misfires?

Any help is much appreciated guys:wiggle:

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
sure can, but it would be weird to have it on just 2 of the 4 cylinders if that's the case.

swap the coil packs of 1 and 4 and see if it does anything.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.