NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i got a offer from sport compact pro to be sponsered and was woundering if any one has delt with them and could give me some of there opinions on the company let me know

·
Registered
656 Posts
Did they tell you what the deal was? I would assume you have to go to some shows for them and stuff, but if your getting parts really cheap it might be worth it.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i have to go to 4 shows in a years time and they would be giving me 12,000 in co-op dollars and i would need to place two vinyls on my celi

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry foolio for the misprint

·
Registered
3,930 Posts
Originally posted by jjgts
hey guys i got a offer from sport compact pro to be sponsered and was woundering if any one has delt with them and could give me some of there opinions on the company let me know
also it's sponsor and their opinions :chuckles: just picking around. Did they say you have to pay them anything?

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Originally posted by TRD GT-S
also it's sponsor and their opinions :chuckles: just picking around. Did they say you have to pay them anything?
^ Mr. Dictionary

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah 75.00 bucks for a contract fee thats it.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no they explained to me that if you buy a set of rims thats 1200.they will pay between 30 and 55 % of the cost so if they pay 50% i only need to cover the other 600.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey lowend is your celi a candy apple red or whats the color it's nice looking

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
has anyone delt with these guys

·
Registered
874 Posts
Originally posted by jjgts
hey lowend is your celi a candy apple red or whats the color it's nice looking
It's not a candy color. It's called sundowd red pearl and was an OE toyota color that they painted limited edition highlanders in.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts