NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i installed my piaa ion fogs today that took THREE months to come in, dont ever order form importpartsplus.com(really bad customer service). I ran into a problem. I installed the right ones with out a problem but now my left side fogs dont work. I assumed that i go a defected bulb but i tried the ones that were their before and they dont work either. I tried another bulb but it also didnt work. I dont know what happen to my left side. I dont think its a fuse cause my rights ones work fine. Anybody have any ideas on what happen. Help please:confused:
Thanks

·
Registered
232 Posts
i would check the ground first, bad ground is well, bad... it could be a problem in the housing itself, hate to think that, if you have a friend with a power/voltage tester, that could help or maybe go to an audio store and ask to speak to a tech... good luck...

·
Registered
291 Posts
you know what, i had this exact same problem. the passenger side was coming on but the driver side wasn't. i'd like to be able to help ya, but i don't remember what i did to fix it. but it is fixable, i think it may have been a fuse actually? i'm not sure, try a bigger fuse and see if that works.

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
One of the Hawaii guys had this problem too. We never figured out what it was (just assumed that it plain broke) and just swapped someone's spare set in.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
isnt' it the fuse?!! i know for the headlights each side has their own fuse.. so maybe thats true for the foglights as well

1 - 8 of 8 Posts