NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have RMM front and TRD Sides and Rear Valence...

I was thinking of doing a Dual exhaust setup for a more aggressive look...I can't decide between Kaminari or K2 Replica made by extremedimesions..if i was gonna go with Kam i would have a TRD ext Tip on each side...and stay with my TRD muf

K2 i would have to do some magnaflow dual exhaust like you see on corvetts...i dunno cant choose:(..also wanna mix and match body kits...i m bored of the look so i feel like a change...

<----Molly Kit???:)

wayyyyyy better pix to come

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
i think u should get new sides

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no no no 7.5:)

·
Buck Futter
1,934 Posts
get rid of the rmm front. the only rear that works with ww/trd is rmm/ww/trd. if you want a kam or k2 rear, you need a kam or k2 sides. it's complicated. personally, i'm a sucker for the kam kit only cause NOBODY has them here in ohio.

·
Registered
194 Posts
what i think u should do, is have a body shop cut out a hole in ur trd bumper on ur left side to match the right side. i think it would be cool because no one else has this u know? it would be totally different.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.