NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys, my car is in the shop gettin my veilside bodykit on rite now and rims are goin on rite after that...but anyways my dad had a celi back in 89. He was hit by a drunk driver and killed on impact. A couple years ago i saw a celica and from there i was hooked! But the thing is...i didnt kno my dad owned one and he had a passion for his as i have for mine. Creepy...i kno...but i would really like to put some kind of decal on my car and iwas just gonna ask you guys if you have any ideas of a place to put it and what it could say. Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
sorry to hear about your dad

but i thought

"If I die, please let it be in a Celica"

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts
I have seen ppl use the rear bumper where it is plastic to put something there that was cut from vinyl. Its very discreet but i dont know how much of a graphic your looking at.

If your looking for something to make a statement, get a custom fiberglass box, or fiberglass headliner, or even make a fiberglass passenger side engine cover. Get it airbrushed up like a mural, and have half of a 89 celi and half of a 7th gen celi and have them blended together in the middle.

One last note, I am sorry to hear about your father. When I was in 10th grade, in 1999, my father was killed by a drunk driver as well. I know how you feel, and how it changes everything from then on. Depending on how close you two were, you will really want to do a good job on this.

I wish you luck :thumbup:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hi

im really sorry to hear about your dad, i think this is an excellent idea!
the murial of an old celica and the new celica sounds like a great idea

good luck with this

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey...thanks for the input and the 89/7th gen celi sounds like a great idea..now its just time to save up some more money but keep shootin ideas out...thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.