NewCelica.org Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I went to the dealer today to get a 4 wheel alignment, wheel balancing and oil change and after 2.5 hrs they tell me "your car is ready but we couldn't do the alignment cuz the car is too low for the rack" I'm like WTF!?!?, you couldn't tell me this 1.5 hrs ago?

Anyways, where could I find a shop that has a flat alignment rack and can do the work on my car?

Thanks
E.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Craven Auto Tire in Arlington, VA...

gonna get mine there down this weekend. they have a pretty good alignment for lowered cars....ill let you know how it goes...ive posted this subject before. i believe Baldhead_J knows a shop as well

·
Registered
14,075 Posts
Arlington
5200 Lee Highway
Arlington, VA
(703)536- 4335

Tyson's Corner
8397-A Leesburg Pike
Vienna, VA
(703)893- 3530

Those are the Craven's that have flat racks so that they can do lowered suspensions. They said they would have to try it but can't make any promises.

·
Premium Member
29,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If I can find somewhere reliable and comparable to dealer prices ($60-70) then I'll stay in VA, but if a certain NTB is the one that has done this before and it's in MD, then.....[sarcasm on]as much as I loooove MD[/sarcasm off] I would have to venture out there...

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
swallow the pride and come on over bitch!!! Go to the one that Dan (Crashtest80) works at, from your place...... about an 25-35 min drive, (that's no traffic 1-2:30) is the best time. and make sure you go on a tuesday. PM Crashtest80 for directions.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.