NewCelica.org Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I went to the dealer today to get a 4 wheel alignment, wheel balancing and oil change and after 2.5 hrs they tell me "your car is ready but we couldn't do the alignment cuz the car is too low for the rack" I'm like WTF!?!?, you couldn't tell me this 1.5 hrs ago?

Anyways, where could I find a shop that has a flat alignment rack and can do the work on my car?

Thanks
E.

·
Premium Member
29,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If I can find somewhere reliable and comparable to dealer prices ($60-70) then I'll stay in VA, but if a certain NTB is the one that has done this before and it's in MD, then.....[sarcasm on]as much as I loooove MD[/sarcasm off] I would have to venture out there...

·
Premium Member
29,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
see, I didn't know Dan worked there......he works on Tuesday's I presume? If so, I'm there this coming tuesday right before I leave for OBX too....

·
Premium Member
29,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
2000 XYR said:
Why are you getting a 4 wheels alignment on a 2WD car? I got one my 4Runner, but it's a 4x4. :confused:
cuz.....well my rear tires are a little tilted, so I figured since the last time I aligned the car was about 1 1/2 years ago, I would do it now.....

Dan, I'm not putting on camber links, so I guess I'll just do the camber adjusted to factory on the rear

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.