NewCelica.org Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
we align all 4, even if it is not a 4WD car/truck. if you lower your car you need new cambers in the rear just ask don p, i put them in for him and now his rear camber is on the money, if you do not have rear cambers then dont waste your money cus once you put them in you have to pay again!(company policy).

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
2000 XYR said:
Why are you getting a 4 wheels alignment on a 2WD car? I got one my 4Runner, but it's a 4x4. :confused:
cuz.....well my rear tires are a little tilted, so I figured since the last time I aligned the car was about 1 1/2 years ago, I would do it now.....

Dan, I'm not putting on camber links, so I guess I'll just do the camber adjusted to factory on the rear

·
Registered
12,703 Posts
Yeah, tires "tilted" is camber not alignment. Of course I know nothing about cars so ICBW.

Not sure if that's a pnemonic yet to not. It should be though. ICBW = I Could Be Wrong. :)

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
I thought I could get away with not buying the rear camber links too, till I lowered it 1.75", plus, the stock setting will purposely wear away your inner tread. so with the help of the rear camber links, no more inner tire tread wear.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.