NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, GT-S owners please help. What else can I put on my car that will actually, that's right "actually" give me some more hp? I currently have installed an Injen CAI and a TRD Exhaust. Please tell me there's something... :(

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just throw me some ideas. It seems like they don't make SH*t for our cars....

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
thay make plenty of sht for our cars, you just gotta pay to play so stop your biatching, get a trd or trial header, unorthadox pullies, kazuma exaust, stand alone ecu, maybe apex power fc, tuning, a ton of stuff.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
XS Engineering turbo.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I thought you couldn't get a new header in the GT-S without pulling the engine? This true cause I do everything myself and don't think I wanna do that anytime soon.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
If you can't put in either the time or money into modding your car..... You aren't gonna get the hp you want, cause nothing major will be done... I would have recommended in doing more research before you baught the Celica...

But anyways, you can always get NOS for that extra hp...

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
n20 is the best bang for the buck, but alot of peeps dont want to run it. I am happy with my celi, i smoke cars all the time, Type R's have nothing on me, but yea if you wanted a 11 second car you should have gotten something different than a celica. I love my celica cause its fast for a NA car and it handles like no other!!!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
N2O if your on a budget, if not then do a turbo set-up if you have deep pockets. If you are not in investing some serious cha-ching into the car sell it and by a Hi-Po factory car that you can mod like I did.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts