NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

My fibreglass Blitz style front end has been nothing but problems since I got it this spring, and I wanna replace it asap...

Funds are pretty tight with a wedding to pay for, so I can only spend about $500 max on a new front... whats a good place I can find a urethane(preferrably) or a very good fitting quality fibreglass front end for about that amount of coin? Im not locked into a specific style, but definitely something aggressive to flow with my veilside sides and rear bumper.

Someone told me VIS Racing sold low price urethane knock offs, but in the same breath that their quality is crap?? Anyone deal with these guys before?

Any suggestions/thoughts are welcome.

Thanks!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kaminari is too subtle for veilside sides imo, even though the quality of the kam kit is awesome.

Urethane blitz was my first thought too, but a few weeks ago at a show down in Toronto there was a red Celica with a urethane blitz front, and he had fitment problems also... if a urethane bumper has problems with fitment, it has to be pretty bad??

Any of you guys have the urethane blitz? maybe he just got unlucky, or had a bad installer?

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
How about the Mechanical front bumper? Its fairly aggressive, and you could probably get a used one in nice condition painted and all. Although I know the TRD bumper sits high, it may not line up with the VS sides... anyone have a pic of this setup?

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
if you get a real blitz front then the fitment should be good. you're friend probably had a knockoff, you find more of them than anything else

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
There is no such thing as a real Blitz front.

jway83 said:
if you get a real blitz front then the fitment should be good. you're friend probably had a knockoff, you find more of them than anything else

·
Registered
73 Posts
What kind of fitment problems are you having i just had mine installed, so maybe i can help you out........ could it be that metal bumper part is hitting the inside of the kit???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts