NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I saved up some cash and this time I'm gonna invest on my celica's looks. I have a silver 03' 6-spd Celica GT-S. I'm thinking about getting a VIS invader carbon fiber hood and these Racing Hart rims:

Do u think it will look good? should i get the VIS invader or the OEM (stock) carbon fiber hood. Thanks for your opinion

·
Registered
600 Posts
What's with the hatred towards the hood? :confused:
Everyone kept telling me how good it looked at the meet here, and I think it did a lot for the car.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't want to put money on engine moods, I already have cai, exhaust, pulleys, trd suspension, trd rear strut brace and apr bar. I'm saving for my custom turbo.... but it is gonna take some time. I currently have 22k miles in my car and I want to wait until my warranty is over after that I will get the turbo. As far as the hood goes, the pics don't make justice, I have seen it in person and it looks good, I want my car to look really clean, so do you think the invader will flow or the oem hood will flow better? If you see the red celica next to mine has the invader hood.

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
if you want a clean look, go with the oem style hood!

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
rims are ok, they are better than the g-games, those are played out

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
i dont like the rims or the hood....my opinion is to get some hott gold or black w/polished lip wheels...gold being my first choice...and then the oem cf hood if you have enough left...

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
i think it will look good, i'm selling my fiber images carbon fiber hood and racing hart c5 wheels if you are interested. on a silver celica i'd go either black or silver. not sure if i'd like gold on sliver crizzz. any other color yes but not silver

Oh and...

Fiber Images > VIS

1 - 12 of 12 Posts