NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im in the process of getting my car painted graphite gray the gray on the lexus is 300 and i just was wondering what would you all suggest i paint my engine plastics i was thinking red but i dont know any suggestions would be appreciated

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
what color scheme do you have going on? If you paint the engine plastics red, you're gonna have to do everything else in red to keep it the same theme. I think white and spec blue would look good. Thats just my $.02 though...........

·
North East OG member
12,472 Posts
red and graphite gray is a :nono:

CF pieces would look so damn good w/ ur set up but it would cost u a whole lot to get($800-1000). IMO the stock gray will look ok but if u want to change the color, change it to midnight black or something dark.

·
Registered
401 Posts
celica82 said:
Im in the process of getting my car painted graphite gray the gray on the lexus is 300 and i just was wondering what would you all suggest i paint my engine plastics i was thinking red but i dont know any suggestions would be appreciated
how much is this costingyou repaint the car?

·
Buck Futter
1,934 Posts
unless you want to look stupid, don't paint your engine plastics. the only acceptable color is the color of the car or a matte finish the same color or black. anything else looks like a ..... ugh, i'm getting tired of this term but i'll say it... riceball.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.