NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have black 2000 gt and I'm looking at buying a body kit and spoiler for it. I've been looking and I cant really decide on what to buy. I want something nice but not too expensive. I was looking more to the trd body kit styles. This is going to be my first project. So I want to start on the exterior then the interior and on down the road the motor. And I wondering what anyone's thoughts are to what I should do?

·
gb2 ff
455 Posts
i think the trd kit with stock suspension and stock gt wheels looks terrible.
so, i'd say get some lowering springs and wheels first.

·
The Seventh Letter
5,130 Posts
Since its a 2000, i'd say upgrade the suspension by getting coilovers or getting some struts and lowering spring combo. Then work your way up to wheels.

The last thing you want is a 4x4 car with body kit and no drop.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm thinking of buying a trd body kit and wing but I'm not 100% sure just yet. But I bought gts wheel a few months ago and painted them white. But I'm pretty sure I'm going to repaint them. They are very hard to keep clean but they are a lot better then stock gt wheels for sure.

Thanks for the advice!

·
Registered
450 Posts
I would just stay stock, and get a wings west front lip, or the whole kit if you want a clean car. I would put the money towards suspension, wheels, or performance. Most celica body kits are super rice. You could also go wingless which is pretty clean.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts