NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. My GF has a 2000 Celica GT and she blew her tranny. Can I put a 6MT from a GT-S in it or will it not bolt to the motor.

Also does anybody here know what I need if I were to do a complete GT-S Swap

And... Anybody here ever see a turbo kit for a GT?

Let me know. I am a Subaru owner so this is relatively new to me as far as specifics.

Johann

·
Registered
458 Posts
These questions have covered numerous times. I'll give you some answers. There are a few turbos available for the gt right now. Stafford Fabrications, DA ( i believe they stop doing orders on this one) and one from C2Gas...the only one that hasn't had problems is the one from C2Gas...contact him or go to his website for more info. Use the search button to find infor on GT-S swap. Quite a few members have done this.

·
Registered
458 Posts
These questions have covered numerous times. I'll give you some answers. There are a few turbos available for the gt right now. Stafford Fabrications, DA ( i believe they stop doing orders on this one) and one from C2Gas...the only one that hasn't had problems is the one from C2Gas...contact him or go to his website for more info. Use the search button to find infor on GT-S swap. Quite a few members have done this.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts