NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As it states, i want anyone who has a celica gt or gts with whatever mods. I dont care how ,where, or what we race from. Whether its when i am at 1200 rpms or 6400.

There is 2 places to meet up.
1: Boca- Thursday-there is a hooters off of Glades road next to the Boca Townscenter. Be there at 9:00pm If you need directions ask.
2:Coral Springs- Friday- Atlantic and University. 9:00pm ,ask if u need directions.

If you are in south florida and are worthy be there.

Let me know who's coming.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
I don't have gts, and im not going to race you, but i thought i would let you know racing in coral springs (my girlfriend lives right by atlantic and university) is not the smartest thing you will ever do. There are way to many cops in coral springs, and the risk are way to high.:bang:

The most worthy gts around south florida that i know of is ezrida, his car is much faster than any other gts i have raced, and he knows how to drive (which is a big plus). Why dont you pm him if you really want to race someone.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
hmm. i prolly have one of the fastest celi gt's around here. but im not goin to race ya.. i live in springs to. have fun.. do u hang out with a bunch of golf 1.8t's. if so. is there a silver one that got a racing ticket in dec. like at 12:30 in the am?. i got to talk to him. if not then dont wory about it.

·
The Original 1zz Fanboy
3,774 Posts
I ran a 15.2 with just cai, unbolted exhaust, and s-afc. don't tell me 15.4 is the fastest gt in florida. At least I hope not.

·
The Original 1zz Fanboy
3,774 Posts
My bad APEXiTypes. :) With the setup on the jetta he should race somebody in at least a gt-s.

·
Registered
35 Posts
APEXiTypes said:
I don't have gts, and im not going to race you, but i thought i would let you know racing in coral springs (my girlfriend lives right by atlantic and university) is not the smartest thing you will ever do. There are way to many cops in coral springs, and the risk are way to high.:bang:

The most worthy gts around south florida that i know of is ezrida, his car is much faster than any other gts i have raced, and he knows how to drive (which is a big plus). Why dont you pm him if you really want to race someone.
I second that. Racing in C.S. is just plain stupid. Every night on my way home from my buddys' house, i live in Creek- he lives in C.S., i see anywhere from 3-6 cops in a 8 mile drive home. Plus the fact that if you are caught street racing, they impound your car...**** that..not worth it to me. Theres a few good roads in Boca i'd race on..but not in Springs. Go to Palmetto Park west of 441, nice long stretch of road, 2 lanes with barely any sidestreets. Or go out on the Sawgrass:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts