NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys and gals, I need your opinion on something about this forum.

Do you think the For Sale Topic in the Hot Topics is really necessary? It seems not many people check it and people get better responses when they post it as a separate thread. Should I get rid of it? Or do the For Sale Threads bother you? Let's hear some opinions. If we keep the thing then I'm going to enforce the use of it and will close any separate for sale threads.

Thanks a lot,

Fin

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
okie dokie. I think I'm gonna try to get 10 total opinions and make the decision. My personal opinion is to dump it as well as a general for sale post or separate for sale thread does stand out and it will help us all possibly find a deal.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Lets hot topic this thread too :) Dump it!

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
dump the FS one!

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
Dump it, it's useless and I bet half the people who come to this forum don't even notice it anymore, much less look at it.

·
Registered
271 Posts
The forum doesn't have that many posts to begin with, so a few other FS threads wouldn't hurt. I mean, we already have a couple going. I say dump it.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alright guys, I'm closing it. It will still be available for viewing just in case people have current stuff for sale in there.

Thanks for the help.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts