NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First part of the vid is against the WRX, second part vs. Talon. Sorry, I have no idea what mods (if any) either of these cars have. No doubt the Neon being new as it is is either stock or pretty damn close to it.

Video

·
Registered
654 Posts
BillWS6Formula said:
First part of the vid is against the WRX, second part vs. Talon. Sorry, I have no idea what mods (if any) either of these cars have. No doubt the Neon being new as it is is either stock or pretty damn close to it.

Video
i have seen the video in almost every car website.. wrx gets waxed by a SRT-4 with Three people in the car. the wrx had a passenger who was filming and both of the cars were stock minus the the talon which had boost controller and was catless.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Damn, I just had a flashback, of me takeing WRX's for a walk in the park..I gotta wacth again:popcorn::rofl:

·
Banned
1,470 Posts
Ok what the, I see the neon walk the talon, where is the WRX in this video. Seriously I see 2 cars racing. The first race was between the talon and neon and the talon was filming and the 2nd one, the wrx was behind the talon and neon and I dont even think anyone was racing in this part.

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
ISnt that the Exhaust Depot SRT which has a modified Exhaust?

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
and 14psi boost?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts