NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, mags are ghey sometimes. I've found a really good connection for the 18" Volk LE28's that I am going to wear for the photo shoot, but the only way I can get them is by providing the company with some signed "letters of intent" to shoot the car.

The thing is that one of the mags won't send me the letter of intent until in the preliminary pictures I send them, I already am showing some sort of 18" wheel! Kind of defeats the whole purpose of the letter of intent!

So, anyway, I need to find someone in SoCal who is willing to let me borrow some 18" wheels for an hour or so (sorry Nu Concept....16's won't work the mag said - they are VERY particular). We would swap the 18's on, I'd take some quick preliminary pics, swap them off....and you can be on your way. The specs of the wheel needs to be as close as possible to what a Volk LE28 looks like.

-Gunmetal...ideally with a polished lip
-18"
-As close to 10 spokes as possible.

Here's a pic of the LE28

Someone Please Help Me!!!

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Zero2sicksty said:
bro..i think now your being picky
Please realize that I don't need to borrow LE28's for the final shoot...I have those already taken care of. I just need them for the prelim photos, so I can get my final letter of intent from a mag to publish the car, which I am sending to the wheels guys for the LE28's.

So, for the prelim shots, I just need any 18" rim that, if doesn't look like the LE28's, is at least gunmetal and doesn't look bad overall.

That's a great idea about the Photoshop though....I didn't think of that! I'll look into it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.