NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys A few new additions to the car so took a few pictures.

Picture of the new TRD plate from blkcelica01 ( I know the bolts look ugly they are there for just a few days. )

Picture of the new Clear Side Markers and the new TRD plate.

Let me know what you think, and again props to blkcelica01 for the very well made TRD plate.

·
Banned
9,353 Posts
Looks good to me. You can just get some fogs for the TRD kit at wal mart really cheap and look good.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
nice man!

i miss my spectra mica blue celica :(

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
im suprised, but i really like how ur trd plate looks, and ur right about ur bolts good call. its a shame ur celica is only driveable 6 months of the year in winnipeg lol, then when the snow clears u have pothole obstacles for the other 6 months.

ur car is looking good :thumbup:

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
m suprised, but i really like how ur trd plate looks, and ur right about ur bolts good call. its a shame ur celica is only driveable 6 months of the year in winnipeg lol, then when the snow clears u have pothole obstacles for the other 6 months.

ur car is looking good

Lol ya the potholes are huge here, amazed I haven't bent a rims yet to be honest. GO CANUCKS

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.