NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got some new parts in from Japan,and I wanted to share them with the board. First off I just wanted to thank Clint and Munkywurks for their great business! When others had failed, Clint and Munkywurks delivered. Thanks again guys!

Well these are just a few of many items Munkywurks got. Items that are not in picture are either still on order or at Munkywurks in Hawaii.

**three point rear brace from C-One**

**front and rear sways from C-One**

**closeup pic of C-One label**

**Front tower brace from C-One**

**M2 Hanbai Earthing kit**

So far this is all I have received. Like I said earlier there is more to come. I won't say what they are, but will post when they come in.

Ron

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
all i see are red x;s

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
ur must have some nice handling now

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay the spec's on the sway are as follows:

Front : ZZT-231 Sports Stabilizer Bar (front 24mm)

Rear: ZZT-231 Sports Stabilizer Bar (rear 19m)

Also let me add that these bars are not aggressive like the Hotchkis bars. I think the Hotchkis are 24-25mm both front and rear and are adjustable. These on the other hand are not. Right now only the rear bars are on, and so far I am really impress. Haven't really tested the car to its limits with the new setup, hopefully this weekend I can hit some winding roads and see how she does.

Ron

·
Registered
199 Posts
SAAAAAAWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

Very nice!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the compliments guys! Really appreciate it. Standby for the rest of parts, I'm sure you'll like them as well.

Ron

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
awesome bro... glad I was able to help you out! Lemme know what you think of that front sway bar after you install it... I'm really thinking of bringing one in for myself too! I'm gonna snag myself one of those M2 Hanbai Earthing kits while I'm at it LOL. I'll have more goodies on the way for ya soon. :gap:

·
Registered
25 Posts
me too

1 - 16 of 16 Posts