NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I already got $$ from my insurance company but i can't decide which car to get.. Im gonna be 22 in few months and i need something mature..

01-02 audi s4
01-02 bmw m3

S4 is little cheaper than M3 but i don't know if i can afford insurance.. how's insurance compare to celica? is s4 reliable car?

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
I would take the M3. S4 is more sensible I would imagine, should be reliable too.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Originally posted by MicaCeli
:stupid:
Me too, just saw the recent reliablilty survey in the paper today, 44 problems with 100 cars made on average for Audi, Mazda were best with 18, Toyotaand Honda 19, BWM 33.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i think i'll have to go w/ s4.. they're pretty rare and its not like a4..
its v6 biturbo 6spd ^^ plus i don't want every rice boy in town to rev at me ^^

·
Registered
9,255 Posts
Originally posted by pepsiman
i think i'll have to go w/ s4.. they're pretty rare and its not like a4..
its v6 biturbo 6spd ^^ plus i don't want every rice boy in town to rev at me ^^
Don't worry you won't be on the road that regularly with it.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
German cars are always tricky. They seem to have many problems along the way. These problems are usually very minor problems though and if you dont mind taking it back to the dealership once in a while then go for it. I usually perfer japanese cars b/c it seems much more reiliable and parts arent as expensive as german cars. Why not a nice G35 coupe?

·
Registered
896 Posts
s4. I have mad respect for the s4 then the m3.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by Tuppuguy
German cars are always tricky. They seem to have many problems along the way. These problems are usually very minor problems though and if you dont mind taking it back to the dealership once in a while then go for it. I usually perfer japanese cars b/c it seems much more reiliable and parts arent as expensive as german cars. Why not a nice G35 coupe?

The one "minor" problem the M3 has is that it eats OIL like a fat woman a steak after being in jail without food for a week.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts