NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,214 Posts
now you and my brother both own black GS-Rs. Congrats. What is that boost gauge doing sitting between two football uprights? :)
 

·
NO ONE SLEEP IN TOKYO!!!!
Joined
·
15,579 Posts
Now THAT is a car.

JR Supercharger actually makes better power on the GS-R than it does on the Type-R.

Saw some JDM Type-R headlights on eBay for $500 . . . . . and I just KNOW you can get a Type-R LSD for dirt cheap - that'll make a world of difference.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by marc
Now THAT is a car.

JR Supercharger actually makes better power on the GS-R than it does on the Type-R.

Saw some JDM Type-R headlights on eBay for $500 . . . . . and I just KNOW you can get a Type-R LSD for dirt cheap - that'll make a world of difference.
It'll hold me for now, I intend on selling the supercharger and turbo'ing it next spring.
 

·
NO ONE SLEEP IN TOKYO!!!!
Joined
·
15,579 Posts
larryd said:
It'll hold me for now, I intend on selling the supercharger and turbo'ing it next spring.
You can always go with the Jackson Racing high boost kit - no lag and about 270 hp

Of course, the turbo will easily yield 425 with an equal length manifold running to a t3/t4 and 3" all the way through.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by marc
You can always go with the Jackson Racing high boost kit - no lag and about 270 hp

Of course, the turbo will easily yield 425 with an equal length manifold running to a t3/t4 and 3" all the way through.
what Jackson Racing High Boost kit? The car is actually already running the upgrade bringing it to 10psi. But from what I'm told thats only about 210-220whp.
 

·
NO ONE SLEEP IN TOKYO!!!!
Joined
·
15,579 Posts
larryd said:
what Jackson Racing High Boost kit? The car is actually already running the upgrade bringing it to 10psi. But from what I'm told thats only about 210-220whp.
Jackson Says . . . .



You have a dyno yet?

That shine is monstrously reflective.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,405 Posts
i'd love to have me a nice GS-R as a second car .. I've been looking at mx5 miatas as a second car as well .. i saw one on my wholesale lot for 2k .. it was a 92 or something with 70K miles on it ..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by marc
Jackson Says . . . .



You have a dyno yet?

That shine is monstrously reflective. [/B][/QUOTE]

No.. I just picked the car up yesterday :)

The car has DC Header, AEM CAI, Greddy Catback, and the JRSC @ 10psi. I'm figuring its probably around 215-220whp right now. I know if I actually got real fuel management I may be able to get the car up to 240-250whp but I think turbo is in my future eventually so I'm just gonna concetrate on getting it perty for now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,522 Posts
Very nice vehicle. I applaud the previous owner for making only the necessary conservative upgrades.

There is no need for trubo, drive it like it is and there will be less headaches.

Happy motoring.
 

·
It is known.
Joined
·
8,235 Posts
Originally posted by ragingpaseo
damn, that biatch is shiny...
my thoughts exactly..........
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top