NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
To buy the car cheap you pretty much have to negotiate with the salesman. I got my GT at around $17000 out the door (sticker says $23,000). Go to places that has alot of competition like the one in Costa Mesa Toyota where they are competing with other dealerships thats where I got my car. Their service sucks their salesperson have bad attitude but they do give best offer for me when I baught my car :)

·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
cool2miketlu said:
To buy the car cheap you pretty much have to negotiate with the salesman. I got my GT at around $17000 out the door (sticker says $23,000). Go to places that has alot of competition like the one in Costa Mesa Toyota where they are competing with other dealerships thats where I got my car. Their service sucks their salesperson have bad attitude but they do give best offer for me when I baught my car :)
23 for a gt?? My gt-s was stickered a little over 23k and its fully loaded!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Swift i saw your car in the magazine. HotCompactImports or something like that. looks awesome.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Go to Claremont Toyota...They were good to me....and get yourself an interest rate table book at borders, so you can put them in check if they say "or your payments gonna be 410, and the final cost of the car will be 18,000." You'll know up front that they are BS'ing. It helped me get a frekin great deal on my GT. Anywayz, there is one black sales manager and I forget his name, but he is the shiet. He will work with you to get you the best deal possible. Good Luck!

·
Registered
374 Posts
the cheapest way to buy a car in my opinion.. is to pay it all that day u pick up ur car... and go thru an internet sales.. I got my car for $22,005 out the door including everything tax and license .. no haggles..or negotiation required. it was like 300 above invoice.

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
Chiznarles said:
eh? really mike?

i got my GTS in Nov 1999.. and my sticker was 24,200 for a fully loaded GTS.
hmmmm maybe they put a GT-S sticker on the car to make customer feel they are taken care of or got a great bargain...
Oh well no point looking back now, I know back then I got a good deal for my car it just do not feel like it was as good anymore :(

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
i got my gt-s 6spd for 21500 or something. not fully loaded(i didnt want leather nor a sunroof) but had stuff on it. that was at claremont toyota. that was wow... that was exactly 2 years ago. about the same time too, around 930 :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts