1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
kocheroni said:
psst, i know about tss but we never meet
Mike, you cackhead....

who wants to friggin sit outside in the cold??!? It just SNOWED all of two days ago dorko....

As for this spring/summer's TSS festivities...Chris and I are open to any and ALL suggestions.... I must admit, I've been unable to frequent the boards quite recently due to increase in work volume...

But TSS is still alive and kicking..and Daryl...I'm going to kick your azz for jumpin' on that other email......you were one of the first to throw on the "TSS" logos on your sig. :)

·
Registered
13,310 Posts
Hell, I move and I hear the floorboards creaking in the east ;). Damn Koch, Nate is correct. Think about it. Winter, especially this inclement winter, was not good for travel. Our cars aren't exactly 4Runners. Some of us have the car camped in the garage in the winter. Others (me included) have been driving through the winter are our cars our beaten up a bit. Car meets during a cold snowy winter with cars taking a beating from winter driving isn't appealing to anyone, especially if the travel is far, or worse, dangerous. Winter meets happen in other regions, but then again, they don't see snow.

If you want a meet, TSS will build it. Weather is becoming more hospitable. Cars will come (at least those with committed owners). Conspire.

·
Registered
314 Posts
**** u bitch lol ....... who said i cant join more then 1 club bitch.........now since i got more time on my hands and set my own schedule so and yes i will be sporting ur team split second logo just have 2 get one . and did i say **** u if i didnt **** u

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,865 Posts
What TSS needs is one huge first meet of the year. We need to be able to get everyone there at one time. Gotta figure out what day would be good for everyone. We can finally get some profiles up in the member's section of the site, plus we can get some awesome group photos.

·
Registered
314 Posts
ok how bout this we do it ultimate fighting style everything goes.......suggetion on first we D&B in philly or new york or we all meet at espn zone in new york.... or philly or the shore or we can always just rent a hotel out and have a big bash........etc.........

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaa

hehe..i knew that'd get you posting.....

let's do both..shot contest........first person to drop a shot glass on the ground loses ;) ;)

and the fighting bit....i'll let you drink beforehand...to loosen you up :)

Doodie..i'm so playing, brotha..chill back homeslice...... :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
u guys don't understand what i'm going for, but that's alright nor do i expect you to. not trying to be a cackhead by saying that even though ti sounds bad.

edit: hmm, nevermind. This new group thing wasn't supposed to overthrow tss, nor do i consider myself a member of any group. It was more or less just looking for people in the local area who wouldn't mind cruising around sometimes.

·
Registered
314 Posts
oh **** u turning into nikki lol..............wit the nc yo.........actually i should be the one 2 talk.... i never use my bad ass attiutude on the board or at the meets ......i keep my mouth shut and nc everthing....keeps me out of trouble that way...

·
Premium Member
5,395 Posts
2000MetallicGTS said:
first one trashed loses
Granted I haven't been around much lately, but the last time we were all together and someone got trashed, and correct me if I'm wrong, but someone woke up out in the middle of nowhere, parked in front of some driveway, and after realizing that they puked in their own car, they then saw the 4 tickets issued them during their blackout, no?? So I say, who's the big winner, I think nate will be the big winner in this contest.....

·
Registered
314 Posts
no i dont think so there was another reason why i was so ****ed up and i didnt know it till a later date and my friend was laughing when i told him what happen and he told me instead of givin me asprin for my headach from drinking while playin bball he slipped me E i didnt know it....usally it takes alot 2 get me trashed.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
you have GOT to be kidding........i'm crying over here.......

Don't post anymore daryle..just show up to meets ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.