NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend just got his Dynojet installed finally and if offering pretty fair pricing to anyone who want to go through him. Right now it is $30 for getting the car tied down and $10 per pull. if ANYONE is in the area just PM me to get more info... its just cool because of all the dynos in our area there is finally one that gives accurate numbers every pull. I know other cars along with mine have tried other dynos and have had horrible variances in the numbers during the same session 142 to 163 on a NA is pretty bad. Just thought I would let everyone know... if you are in the area and want accurate numbers for cheaper than the other shops around you can get it done. Also the best import tuner in the state will be using the dyno to do his work if you want to get that done. Like I said just letting you know... although I doubt there are any other people in this area who use the site.

·
Greddy Supercharged
865 Posts
My friend just got his Dynojet installed finally and if offering pretty fair pricing to anyone who want to go through him. Right now it is $30 for getting the car tied down and $10 per pull. if ANYONE is in the area just PM me to get more info... its just cool because of all the dynos in our area there is finally one that gives accurate numbers every pull. I know other cars along with mine have tried other dynos and have had horrible variances in the numbers during the same session 142 to 163 on a NA is pretty bad. Just thought I would let everyone know... if you are in the area and want accurate numbers for cheaper than the other shops around you can get it done. Also the best import tuner in the state will be using the dyno to do his work if you want to get that done. Like I said just letting you know... although I doubt there are any other people in this area who use the site.
Thread revival, but YGPM!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.