NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So we came to a general conclussion that we all want to meet. I suggest Saturday November 8th at noon as a date. Gives us working guys those pesky 2 weeks to request time and to make arrangements to go.

Since no one elsed seem like they were gonna set it up I figured I might as well. We can have another but possibly the summer sounds like a better time of the year :wiggle:

Location would be the Seekonk Grand Prix. This could be up for debate but only those who spoke in my other thread all seemed to agree with this meeting spot so this is what I am using. Post hear if you are attending/not attending =)
-B

List as of 11/1/08

Attending
Myself
Johnny01
Aznboi
Oreo-GTS (350z)

Mayb
blucelicagts
MFChop
celigirl
geist
blackveilsidegt
h8eternal

Not Attending (unless a miracle occurs)
GT'02

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome. I will put in for the day off today =)

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
I'll go if my cars fixed in time :(. If not, to everyone that goes have fun!!

·
Electromagnetic Wave :-h
15,638 Posts

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea well i believe someone else claimed they wanted to go carting... I will be more interested in looking at other celica's =)

·
Oh Hai
4,252 Posts
^^
that would be me. i'll be able to make it to this one. by then my front would be finished repainted and my kam wing as well. otherwise if its not finish then you'll be looking at me with a blitz front that i painted myself :gap: (and the paint doesn't match).
looking forward to kicking ur asses in gocart. 2way you better come so i can beat u in gocart because u rev at me at the last meet. revenge shall be mine.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I'll be down.. just don't make fun of my dents.... :(

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
As long as you dont make fun of my stock celica ( have only had it for 2 months out of which 3 weeks spent at a dealer ship fixing a CEL ) ;)

·
Oh Hai
4,252 Posts
^^
interested in buying my trd replica spoiler?? well if the buyer falls through...its been a week since he reply back to me

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No sorry m8. Never have been fond of the TRD spoiler always like either the no spoiler or the stock spoiler. You got any other TRD parts you wanna pawn off on me though lol =)

·
Oh Hai
4,252 Posts
go with wingless, it looks hot. either that or the brashboy lip. if u want i have a friend that might be able to hook u up with a trd body kit. i'll give him a call tomorrow.

·
One Final Storm
3,472 Posts
I should be able to make it.

Anyone interested in a Vader rear bumper? Its brand new and still factory sealed. Its dying for a new home...;)

·
Oh Hai
4,252 Posts
i'll take pics :D

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I may be Geist. If you could post pics and give me a price. Depends on what it looks like and if it will blend with a TRD front and side skirts =)

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
1 - 20 of 100 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.