NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I bought my Celica in 2004(mine is 02), found this place and I've been lurking for a while... I've found so much helpful info from this forum! Don't know why I waited so long to register, guess I just wanted to add to the numbers. Anyway, to all here for helping me find my way through the car's guts, THANKS!

This pic is from when I first got the car...not the most flattering:rolleyes: After more than four years and having driven four other cars previous I have to say that this one has been the most fun... People still comment on it every now and then. I think it was designed ahead of it's time.

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
welcome. there are a few other guys up in your area. hit up the florida section of the forum to see who is around you. also there is a show in jacksonville (alittle far for you) this saturday

·
Registered
917 Posts
welcome! that looks like carbon blue

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
welcome. there are a few other guys up in your area. hit up the florida section of the forum to see who is around you. also there is a show in jacksonville (alittle far for you) this saturday
Ha, figures. The fun stuff usually falls on my all day shifts. Thanks for the info though, I'll keep an eye on the event calendar. Thanks for the welcome too.

·
Banned
9,353 Posts
Welcome, don't rice it up.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts