NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to replace my nasty road-hazed stockers with some black-housing new ones. Little did I know that you have to remove the whole bumper!!!! I survived (barely). It was my first experience pulling some parts on my new Celica. I'm glad I did the car is so much happier.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
How's your visibility at night? mine is decent on the low-beam after I finally got them adjusted right... but now my high-beams shine into the sky... urghh

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
not bad looks beter than what you had but to be blacked out like your sig says you need black tails black rims and black corners lol.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How's your visibility at night? mine is decent on the low-beam after I finally got them adjusted right... but now my high-beams shine into the sky... urghh
oh no lame i just did it today so i havent used em at night yet.......

not bad looks beter than what you had but to be blacked out like your sig says you need black tails black rims and black corners lol.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
drove em early this morning when it was still dark and they are great, the alignment is exactly the same they are both pointing where they are supposed to be i was happy to see that. The car didnt come with any high beams when i bought it, when i pulled it apart the plugs were there but no bulbs

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
Good Luck.

Those are either:

TRD Sport M's- Optional on ONLY TRD Sport M's. Only a handful exist. Nearly impossible to find, if you do find them be prepared to spend close to $4000usd.

or

Tater's- Not being produced, sold the molds to a member on here and have not heard anything since.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts