NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey im new to this site, but im also new to FL. tampa area. hit me up on here if you have any to-dos and to-donts. lol im a loser i know, but i love my car!

<3 holly renee

·
Registered
173 Posts
I think i have seen you post on tampa racing.

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
HollyRenee said:
hey im new to this site, but im also new to FL. tampa area. hit me up on here if you have any to-dos and to-donts. lol im a loser i know, but i love my car!

<3 holly renee
dont mod your gt, its not worth it

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Welcome, nice to see a new face on the board.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Welcome to the site... i'll be in FL on July29th... I'm driving down there from NY on the night of the 27th... I'll be living in New Port Richey for the 1st week n after that, i'll be in Tampa... It tarts with a C n it's not clearwater... I think it's... cl.... City.. LoL... Help me out! anyway... welcome aboard
Frankenstein...

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Stock2gGt said:
Welcome to the site... i'll be in FL on July29th... I'm driving down there from NY on the night of the 27th... I'll be living in New Port Richey for the 1st week n after that, i'll be in Tampa... It tarts with a C n it's not clearwater... I think it's... cl.... City.. LoL... Help me out! anyway... welcome aboard
Frankenstein...
carollwood is by tampa.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hey Welcome to the forum and I am a fellow GT owner from Tampa. PM me if you want to to go to some meets I got the hook up. LOL.

·
Registered
5,178 Posts
so many memeber in tampa, Why dont we all have a meet? Im going to have to go there whenever I stop being so damned broke to buy some oem parts from mukalicious.. and it'd be nice to meet some members and chill rather than just to drive all day long

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hey I am down why don't we make a celi cameo at the Club RSX meet in ft desoto. We can meet somewhere and roll up together, July 22!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts