1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
8,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
High power license plate LED Bulb

15 LED license plate LED Light bulb
High power output but uses very little current
It has been most reliable and brightest output tested compare to many other LED bulbs
Easy plug and play
Installation takes about 5-10 min
1 year replacement warranty

To place an order, click here...

Here are some installed picture
It was taken with DSLR camera, so I try to be accurate on the brightness
It's slightly over exposed, but it's really bright in person

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
ooooo i like i like...cause mine suck, there blue but VERY dull haha

·
Registered
8,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
are the bulbs $25 each or is it for the pair
They are $25 a pair
got any pics of the different colors, just curious
Let me see if I can get some picture of other colors..
But other colors are for off-road use only...
Finally!! Been wondering when Dooly will be selling the LED's for the license plate bulbs.
Haha.. sorry, I've been testing this LED bulb for over 6 months on my car and few other cars...
With this bulb, I've never had any problems with and it's one of the brightest...

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
question:

i got some ebay bulbs, and their OK but not the greatest..

what i noticed is that the plastic part that covers the led's to shine on the license plate is yellow and really dull.. is there any way you'll sell a cleaner and more clear version of this??? or any way to clean it up a little?

and can i get pics of the actual physical LED?

·
Registered
8,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
question:

i got some ebay bulbs, and their OK but not the greatest..

what i noticed is that the plastic part that covers the led's to shine on the license plate is yellow and really dull.. is there any way you'll sell a cleaner and more clear version of this??? or any way to clean it up a little?

and can i get pics of the actual physical LED?
There is two thing you can use....
One option is to use rubbing compoung and/or PlasticX (or plastic polish)

·
Bazinga.
3,255 Posts
so you have anything for REVERSE? thats about the only non-led or hid light on my car anymore lol...

·
Oh. Snap. Ohsnapohsnap
2,519 Posts
i would pick these up but for some reason i can't for sh!t's worth open up the area or get my hand to fit back there to take out/replace the bulbs...

·
Registered
274 Posts
I am thinking about ordering me a set.... but I dont know how to put these one. I looked at the directions on your site and I looked on how to do it but I cant seem to find any screws under the hatch. Do I need to remove the hatch saying "celica" if so how do i remove it?

Can anyone help me with a detailed description on how to put these in please since ledmod doesnt have any pictures on how to install these? Thx!

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
I am thinking about ordering me a set.... but I dont know how to put these one. I looked at the directions on your site and I looked on how to do it but I cant seem to find any screws under the hatch. Do I need to remove the hatch saying "celica" if so how do i remove it?

Can anyone help me with a detailed description on how to put these in please since ledmod doesnt have any pictures on how to install these? Thx!
the screw is in the part where your suppost to put your hand in... not sure how to explain it.. i saw a tutorial around here..

1 - 20 of 117 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.