NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
is it a 2+2?

350z or S2200?

torque monster vs... lack of torque...
storage space vs..... lack of storage space...

i really cant see how this is going to sell. its like the inconvenience of a convertible without the fun of the convertible...

no pluses... mite as well get the convertible with a hardtop... dont see the diff....

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
ahhh Honda RX-8

·
Registered
309 Posts
It's ugly, like a BMW Mcoupe. A car that isn't meant to be a hardtop doing just that. I don't even like the current S2K's with the hardtop on. Come to think of it I don't like convertible either, but the S2K is pretty decent looking. But this one definately sucks. But it's Honda, it'll sell.

~Jeron

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Looks quite nice, I dunno if it will sell like the drop top did.. anyway,you guys seen that Lexus sport SUV crossover? Talk about a wicked dashboard!

·
Registered
9,255 Posts
FriedRice said:

i really cant see how this is going to sell. its like the inconvenience of a convertible without the fun of the convertible...

no pluses... mite as well get the convertible with a hardtop... dont see the diff....
:werd: It might be a winner for autoxers or die hard s2000 fans but there is no way I would pay the 34000 msrp when there are so many cars in that price range that accel in more areas than handling.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts