NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Everyone,

A friend I know pretty well opened up a small import garage. They are working on Honda, Nissan, and Acura. They are starting to take on our Celicas. They just helped me with my Tein S-tech spring install. You can see the write-up in the appearance mods section. We are doing the Exedy clutch next weekend. They do really nice work, and are priced way below what Toyota wants.. If you're interested let me know. I'll get you in touch with them.

Chris

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by CeliKill180
location? name?
The shop is called DHP Racing (Drag Horse Power) and is in Orlando, Fl. It is off of University and Forsyth area.

You can contact them at [email protected]. They prefer you contact by email, but the phone number for Joe is 407-221-1834. We are doing my clutch this coming weekend, as well as my new stereo. After that they are helping me install a body kit, and possibly nitrous! Should be fun.

Chris

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for the love Chris!!!

Hello all, this is Joe from DHP. PM me for questions and prices. We also do custom turbo kits, and exhaust systems. Let me know if your interested.

If I can get at least 3 people for clutch installs I can give you all a really good price.

·
Registered
13 Posts
that place it's not far at all.....i'll go to shake it out......sometimes.....i need to know how much it will cost me to install the spring in the rear....bc right now i have coilovers in the back.....i got done the front all ready

·
Registered
3 Posts
The shop is located in the orlando business center on Forsyth between Colonial and University. The building is J and the garage is 14.

I am usually there around 645-730pm M-F and if you want to meet up at any other time, like on the weekend real early or late, that's good. Either way it's best to call or email me when your planning on stopping by so I can make arrangements to be there.

fernandojose68 About the springs come by and show me what you got and we'll go from there....

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by deli422
which brand of nitrous were you gonna go with evensen?
50 shot sounds nice...
Nitrous Express 35/50/75 Wet kit. That project is on the horizon. The shop can do a custom turbo for me, but I don't know if I wanna put up the $$$ for a turbo yet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.