NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
hello and welcome to sac!!!! i dont go to the races cuz they're too risky (cop wise)... esp about the one in stockton... something like 128 cars impounded? i dont remember... hit me up sometime if u wanna meet..

-Mike

·
Registered
404 Posts
cops have been cracking down like crazy since prob around Oct of 02. basically everyone in sac started going to stockton every weekend for the races, but we all kno how that turned out.

APRoMeO637 said:
[something like 128 cars impounded?
-Mike [/B]
yea, i don't remember how many either, but they had 3 months of evidence and i heard the cops were still out looking for some racers.

The last couple races i went to had a real small turn out, about 10 cars or so each time, so i just gave up on it.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
i was there in stockton when it happend. i got 2 tickets. maybe over 150 cars were there waiting in line to get either tickets or get their car impounded. i dont think it was 128 cars. that is crazy. i am assuming like 50 which is still a lot.

·
Registered
255 Posts
yeah stockton(arch road) had major crack down, they set up camaras and got all the car that raced on tape. the cops came to 5 of my friends house, got their car impounded for 30days and have to pay $1500 to get it back

·
Registered
172 Posts
i heard from my friend that nationals in natomas and white rock in sunrise is cracking again. i been to elder creek last month. that place was hella dead and all u see is cops.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Yeah I Know Some Peeps That Still Go Out To The Old Spots... They Really Dont Care Where They Go Anymore As Long As They Race..Mostly Mustangs Go To Nationals I Believe...My Friends Brother and His Friends Roll Up There...Post Up At In&Out Then Out To Nationals

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
so i guess there's not a lot of street racing in sac huh? i heard there's a real track there where you can get timed. Is that the best place to go then?

·
Registered
836 Posts
:stupid: ... yeah bunch of my friends go.. but i never been there... its somewhere in folsom right? yeah one day I'd like to make it up there...

-Mike

1 - 14 of 14 Posts