NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just signed up with the group. Im very impressed with the people, information and the cars on this site. Im from Kansas City, and I drive a 2004 Celica GT-S with the action package. So far I have a short ram intake and exhaust. But I plan on many more mods soon. Any recomendations on a computer tuning unit.....Apexi. Camcon.....

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
Welcome

Well the Apexi PFC is way different than the camcon, the PFC is the only plug n play stand alone ecu for the celica. the camcon and greddy emanage are mere piggy backs, the emanage has more features than the camcon though. I believe you cant use the PFC due to you have a 2004, and 2004s have DriveByWire. So your choice should be a greddy emanage hybrid with a camcon so you can tune your VVT-i.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
i wouldnt reccomend it so early in your tuning stages since you have the minimum amount of aftermarket parts...if you got it now everytime you got a new engine component you'd have to take your car to get it re-tuned so unless you have a lot of money or you know how to tune yourself i would get as much as you can before going ecu

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
hoan, i dont think he can do a pfc with the DBW

1 - 7 of 7 Posts