NewCelica.org Forum banner

740 views 23 replies 15 participants last post by  Samus 
#1 ·
Hey, my name is Donna and i'm new here... so I wanted to introduce myself. I just got a 2002 black GTS 6 speed in August and i'm loving it! :)

#5 ·
Thank you! Yeah i've been interested in getting an exhaust for my car, but im not sure which kind to get. I went to one meet last August with newcelica and clubsi in New Jersey, but I never got to hear any of the exhausts. There is another meet coming up soon so hopefully I can figure out which one I like!

#8 ·
ShadowGTS said:
Thank you! Yeah i've been interested in getting an exhaust for my car, but im not sure which kind to get. I went to one meet last August with newcelica and clubsi in New Jersey, but I never got to hear any of the exhausts. There is another meet coming up soon so hopefully I can figure out which one I like!
Hi Donna, welcome to the board and congrats on your purchase. Quick question, are interested in an exhaust that sounds good or one that performs good? TRD exhaust is excellent and does not have an overbearing sound, more of a racing sound. However, if you want to go with pure loudness and go cat-back, then go with the Kazuma.

#13 ·
Welcome to the board! TRD has been proven to give the best gains for a street legal exhaust, and is one of the lightest exhausts. It's also not overly loud, I've never heard of anyone getting pulled over cause of it. The kazuma does in fact give better gains, however it also does not include a muffler, so it is not street legal. Keep your eyes in the for sale section, and find yourself a used one so you don't have to pay the full price.

Also check out the tri-state forum, there are a bunch of meets coming up, you should be able to check some out at the meets. There's a meet next saturday May 10th in seaside NJ.

#19 · (Edited)
TRD2000GTS said:
hey donna...welcome....

good choice with black...

i love my 00 gt-s 6 speed....you will love yours too

-Dustin

btw: you wouldnt happen to live near montgomeryville, pa would ya??? i work at an architecture firm and i recently finished designing the Pizzeria UNO's Bar & Grill that is going to be built there....
Hey Dustin, thank you.. yeah I've loved the car since the minute I first drove it! Alot of people told me black is a big mistake because it gets dirty so fast, but I think that when its cleaned up, black is so sweet!

Also, I think Montgomeryville is further north than me. I'm further south in Delaware County... about 20 minutes from philly if you hop on the blue route to I-95.

#21 ·
:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.