NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got the LSD, with clutch cover, stock clutch, and bearing assembly for $800 brand new. He was in a hurry to sell all these parts, because he sold his car. I believe u an the get cusco lsd for $950 retail, so probably a little bit cheaper at most shops that can get japanese parts. As far as the LSD, it's a clutch type.

-Richard

·
Registered
657 Posts
The Cusco LSD is helical, ill be getting mine for my GT. What other clutch mods does Cusco offer besides the clutch cover? How much torque can it hold? Do they offer clutch kits?

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Do they sell clutches for the LSD to rebuild yourself, or do u have to take em to a rear end/tranny shop?

·
Registered
803 Posts
ctkrider said:
I got the LSD, with clutch cover, stock clutch, and bearing assembly for $800 brand new. He was in a hurry to sell all these parts, because he sold his car. I believe u an the get cusco lsd for $950 retail, so probably a little bit cheaper at most shops that can get japanese parts. As far as the LSD, it's a clutch type.

-Richard
Sweet Jesus! You got all of that for $800?! Good deal. How much for installation now?

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RedNOSceli said:
, or do u have to take em to a rear end/tranny shop?
haahahaha that jus sounded funny.. hahaa umm not quite sure....all I know is that I'm using a new factory oem clutch, w/ cusco clutch cover which is suppose to be 40% stiffer I think, I need to call to ask again.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
borpph said:

Sweet Jesus! You got all of that for $800?! Good deal. How much for installation now?

It's getting installed right now, they quoted me $400, but may be less.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
coOOlcelica said:
thats very sweet....:thumbup:

so is FI next?
We'll have to see..I've been saving for quite some time..so I do have some extra funds..but yah...no pics no mods...so I'll wait off on saying anything until it is for certain :wiggle:

·
Registered
755 Posts
Well, you won't be able to take a pic of an LSD...since it's internal...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts