NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As titled
Liquid silver and Nighthawk Peal black (custom / biger flakes/pigments)

yeah i liked the 2 tone ideas i saw in a few of the celicas here
i also hated my wing, so i removed it. still needs a wash and a good wax but i'm lazy right now.

k now for the rims, i'm still undecided, i wanted to go 5zigen fn01r 18's w/ polished lip, but i'm thinking g-games wolff 77 19's black w/ machined lip

keep the best upgrade last - trip to japan in 2 1/2 weeks! can't wait i piss myself everytime i think about it!

·
Registered
5,355 Posts
CharlieBrown said:
it's been buffed already
those are finger prints :p
Not that, but when you look at the reflection of the house in the paint, you can see the orange peel. It definately needed to be wetsanded.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
wetsand it again especially on passenger side trunk.

i'm not feeling where your black cuts off. it looks like it's missing something. you should have atleast painted the top part of the fender.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
CharlieBrown said:
it's been buffed already
those are finger prints :p

Whoever did it, did a horrible job then. It needs to be colorsanded to get that orange peel off. I agree with slidr. It's obvious in the picture, the reflection of the house is wavy.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i'll retake pics soon when i wash/wax her
she needs to go back to the shop and fix a small dent (well it's the hole in which the screws were in when i had a wing) fixed
the house looks wavy in the pic i don't know why, but i rechecked, it's as sharp as a mirror do i don't know.

what next? rims and a new drop (i had trd springs but removed them cause i f*cked up my front from being to low last time w/ 16's.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
pnoy said:
wetsand it again especially on passenger side trunk.

i'm not feeling where your black cuts off. it looks like it's missing something. you should have atleast painted the top part of the fender.
i photoshoped it, i didn't like it - dunno, maybe it will grow on me and decided to paint it in the future
i'm not looking to spending more on the car after the drop and the rims (maybe a wind spliter/diffuser)

i'm done with cars. i just hate to see an unfinished project - i had fun but i think i spent enough on her / i'm thinking of buying a house instead

haha, i asked my filipino friends and they had the same opinion. i asked my non-filipino friends and it was the complete oposite!

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Did you leave any of the C/F unpainted?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
the cf had a clear coat last summer when i got her. still looks good and no yellowing yet since she was stored through out winter. i didn't paint the hood if that's what you're asking

my friend is bugging me to shave the rear wipper...should i? :ugh:

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
love the car man! lovin the black roofline

1 - 20 of 35 Posts