NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had the car repainted Desert Silver. Sorry for the small pics. I'll try to get some better ones this week.

Before (carbon blue)

Now

·
Registered
84 Posts
Yes it is the Trial Kit and it is the Desert Silver from the RSX. I'll post some more pics as soon as I can borrow a better digi cam.

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
Very nice color. I like it alot more than the carbon blue. It just seems to fit the body kit more.

·
Registered
328 Posts
very nice, i definately like it :headbang: ... care if i ask the price tag?

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
That color looks great. I think its time I put my foot down and say..lets keep it at 3 Celi's with that color.
Yota's I believe is the s2000 silver color but looks just like that. THen you have JDMstyle and now...you.
It looks good and unique and 3 people is not to much. But I hope nobody else does it or else it might start getting played out.

But not to digress..your ride looks great! Good job.

·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
Manny_TXtreme said:
That color looks great. I think its time I put my foot down and say..lets keep it at 3 Celi's with that color.
Yota's I believe is the s2000 silver color but looks just like that. THen you have JDMstyle and now...you.
It looks good and unique and 3 people is not to much. But I hope nobody else does it or else it might start getting played out.

But not to digress..your ride looks great! Good job.
yes. three people with the same colored celica in the world is just too much for me. :rolleyes: It looks really good tho! And I love that kit!

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Redline said:

yes. three people with the same colored celica in the world is just too much for me. :rolleyes: It looks really good tho! And I love that kit!
Well 3,4,6,10.Whatever I FEEL, It's too much when the RSX and S2000 already have it. If this was a custom color that came out of the blue thats different. But its not. It's another car's STOCK color.

That shouldnt take away from the fact that the car looks tite as hell.
But since you gave the :rolleyes: , I can only post a basis behind my OPINION.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts