1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**** UPDATE **** Euro GT/GTS

********09.18.10 UPDATE********

********03.21.10 UPDATE********

New pics of the ride. Sorry for crappy iPhone pics..

At work, fitting the kit:

Still at work, job done:

In front of our showroom:

Copenhagen by night:

Hey guys..

Here is some pic of my new 2ZZ swap, and some new ones of the car..

TRD sides and rear next?? :confused: :eek::

From Today. New brakepads in the front and to new Perelli Pzero tyres on the back.

Just after liftbolt change (What a nightmare of drilling i had).

Couple of weeks ago.

My girls.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Even with the 2zz fitted, I cannot ignore the fact that you are parked in a garage full of Ferraris... Kind of puts the "More than you can afford, pal" quote back in it's place. LOL.

Nice car. I might just go copy-cat on you... I am really liking the black roof on silver celicas, more and more... what paint code did you use, Toyota 209 or something else?

Did you find a crashed T-Sport for the swap or did you just find the engine?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Even with the 2zz fitted, I cannot ignore the fact that you are parked in a garage full of Ferraris... Kind of puts the "More than you can afford, pal" quote back in it's place. LOL.

Nice car. I might just go copy-cat on you... I am really liking the black roof on silver celicas, more and more... what paint code did you use, Toyota 209 or something else?

Did you find a crashed T-Sport for the swap or did you just find the engine?

Hehe :fawk:

I am head of development at Ferrari Denmark, so thats why i have some pics from work.. All my work on the car is done there - Benefits from having your own key :gap:

You should go copycat on the roof. I am loving the look i got from it. My painter used a deep "piano black" with no metal.. Didn't get the code back then.. :eek::

About the 2ZZ. I found a trashed car in Sweden (that is right next to Denmark) and drove over and got all the parts i needed.. Engine, ECU, Harness, throttlecable, cluster and so on..
Best "mod" i did so far...

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
looks pretty good just remove that yokohama decal :thumbup:
Yea i know.. Got a nasty scratch under the decal though..

What do you think - Should i keep my curret front lip, og go with the TRD/WW lidt along with the sides and rear?

Also thinking about going wingless.. Love it more and more...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.