NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, the old pics I posted were just too damn dark. So I took new ones a while back but never posted them. Nothing special, no fancy scenery this time. Well here ya go, this is the way my baby looks... for now. Wheel color change and bigger drop are next major projects. :D

Oh, and I just love the way my car looks at night. It's just hard to capture that look on film. This one's a dusk shot.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
car's lookin sick...keep the wheels that color though, they look awesome

either that or give em to me and i'll sport em ;)

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys! :applaud:

redline: I really wanted rims in black with a polished lip. I couldn't find any style I really liked that were lightweight as well. So I went with my first choice and during the winter months, when the rims are off, I plan to powdercoat them and have the lip polished. The only thing that sucks is that I will lose all proof that they are Volk rims. Oh well.

sleepy: It's only a TRD drop, with stock struts. Had this setup on for well over two years, and finally the struts are starting to give. Coilovers are next. ;)

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
nooo leave the rims alone. i think they look good the way they are.

car looks nice as always

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
looks super clean!! take some more pics of the girl too ;)

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
looks awesome the way it is, dont change the wheel color! Cant wait till you get a bigger drop!

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
all black like that would look better i think.
one thing that would make your car look better is a lower drop. thats killing it for me

1 - 20 of 46 Posts