NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I haven't taken pics in a while so I thought I would. Some new mods include, TRD exhaust, TRD shocks and springs, Changed from Blitz SUS to Injen CAI, Pioneer DEH-840MP, JDM Door Sills, TRD Horn Button and Oil Cap, and matching engine plastics, calipers, and center console among other stuff. Next up - wheels :)

Here are a couple of teasers - click the link for the rest. Let me know what u guys think:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290482375

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thx a lot for the comments you guys. I wasn't sure about the accent colors either but I was sick of really bright colors on cars. Especially since I have an auto. I'm thinking of 5zigen fireballs (regular silver finish) for wheels but I'm worried they will be too bling in comparison to the stock silver - I dunno.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's my buddy's. It's an 86 or 87 w/ a B16 swap. Not a slug by any means. Lacks top end though. He wanted to leave the front end stock but he got in a wreck and was forced to go aftermarket - had it minimally insured. Guy just got an old 240 in great condition for $500 in which he'll be swapping an sr20. I definitely need a project car :gap: I'm thinking 2nd gen Mr2.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Manny_TXtreme said:
what paint did you use for the console?
I just took it to a body shop. They charged $100 for the console and gauge frame thing. I had them match their paint with the engine plastics that I did earlier when I used some automotive paint at autozone (garnet red). Not sure what the bodyshop used - PPG and clearcoat I believe (?).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.